What are cookies?
"Cookies" are small software tags that are stored on your computer through the browser, retaining only information related to your preferences, including not, as such, your personal data.
What is the purpose of the cookies?
Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, interest and the number of uses of their websites, allowing for faster and more efficient navigation, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
What kind of cookies are there?
There are two cookies groups which may be used
- Permanent cookies - are cookies that are stored at the browser level in their access equipment (PC, mobile and tablet) and which are always used to make a new visit to one of our websites. They are used generally for direct navigation to user interests, enabling us to provide a more personalized service.
- Session cookies - they are temporary cookies that remain in your browser's cookie file to exit the website. The information collected by these cookies is to analyze traffic patterns on the web, allowing us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
- Strictly necessary cookies - they allow you to navigate the website and use its applications, and access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services you have requested can not be provided.
- Analytical cookies - they are used anonymously for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics, to improve the functioning of the website.
- Functionality cookies - keep the user preferences regarding the use of the site, so it is not necessary to configure the site each time the visit.
How you can manage cookies?
All browsers allow the user to accept, decline or delete cookies, in particular by selecting the appropriate settings on their browser. You can set cookies on the menu "options" or "preferences" of your browser. Note, however, that disabling cookies may prevent some Web services work properly, affecting part or all of the navigation on the website.